Wednesday 22 October 2008

Media Awards.

My favourite media production was crime. Crime was my favourite production as it showed the real life truths behind drugs, with a REAL police officer, and a REAL 'Bitty' (exact word used of the review. In addition, it strongly emphasises the addiction behind drugs, and a first-hand users opinion on the drug.

Another production I enjoyed was 'How Homophobic is London'. I enjoyed this, as it was brave to show such a documentary to the unkind audience of youths. Not only that though, but it did infact slightly alter my views on the topic.

Lastly, I enjoyed 'Stranger'. It was hard hitting, and made me think of past times when i was hanging around with people doing certain things, making people fell certain feelings.. Put me in the opposite shoes for a change.