Wednesday 22 October 2008

Attainment: 2
I said '2', as at the start of the year i got distracted.. im alright now though.
Effort : 2
I said 2 as I tend to work when i am pushed.. however if its important, i don't need to be told twice.
Punctuality :1
Ihave never been late (except the firat day of school, and even then i left a voicemail on the school system), and never missed a day of school.
Submission and quality of homework 3
I tend to leave things to the last minute, and not take much notice of it. On the other hand, i do remember what work i do, and the research i have done.
Ability to work independently :2
I work best by myself and no distractions.
Quality of writing :2
If told to write an essay, or to take notes on a particular topic, im quite good.
Organisation of Media folder :3
lol.. ermmm.. I know how to revise from my folder.. I doubt anybody else will though.
Oral contributions in class :2
I love to take part in the lesson, Can't shut up... Lol